We have several convenient methods for you to pay your utility bill.
Pay Online, Mobile Device or by Telephone
Pay online, at www.PaymentServiceNetwork.com
- Select First Time User, “Start Your Payment”
- Enter Business ID = RT17076 and then select Register at the bottom of the page when the link appears.
- Proceed to register and make a payment. (After initial registration, future payments are just 3 quick steps)
To pay using your mobile device, download “PSN Payments” on the App Store© or Google Play™ (register online before using the app).
To pay by phone, call 877-885-7968. Please have your bill available so you can provide your account number.
Payments can also be made by automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. To use this method, call our office at 920-324-7920 or download the Authorization for Direct Payment form and return it to us.
Some advantages to using direct automatic payment are:
- Helps avoid late or missed payments
- No need to write checks
- No postage costs
- Transfers funds safely, securely and directly from your account
When enrolled in this convenient service, you will continue to receive a statement at the beginning of each month detailing the amount to be debited from your savings or checking account on the due date.
Pay by Mail
Payment can be sent to:
PO Box 431
Waupun, WI 53963
Please include the bottom stub of the bill to assure that your account is properly credited.
Pay in Person
During normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm) customers can make payments at our office, located at 817 S, Madison Street, Waupun. Credit or debit card payments can be made at the office during normal business hours.
After business hours, payments can be dropped off in the night deposit box located at our office by the drive-thru.