We have several convenient methods for you to pay your utility bill.
Payments can be made by automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account. Call our office at 920-324-7920 or download the Authorization for Direct Payment form and return it to us in person or via mail. You may also sign up for automatic payments through MyAccount to be deducted from your checking/savings account (no fee) or be charged to a debit or credit card. (3.25% service fee will apply plus an additional $0.50 fee per transaction for payments under $100).
Some advantages to using direct automatic payment are:
- Helps avoid late or missed payments
- No need to write checks
- No postage costs
- Transfers funds safely, securely and directly from your account
When enrolled in this convenient service, you will continue to receive a statement at the beginning of each month detailing the amount to be debited from your savings or checking account on the due date.
- Payments can be deducted from your checking/savings account (no fee) or charged to your credit card (3.25% service fee will apply plus an additional $0.50 fee per transaction for payments under $100).
- Sign-up for Automatic Payments
- Make an immediate payment or schedule payment for the date of your choice.
Pay By Phone
Pay by calling Payment Service Network (PSN) at 877-885-7968.
- No fee charged for payment using checking/savings account number and bank routing number.
- A 3.25% service fee plus additional fees will apply for all debit or credit card transactions.
- Paying by phone $0.95
- Contacting a live representative $2.95
- Payments under $100 will be assessed an additional $0.50 fee per transaction.
Pay by Mail
Payment can be sent to:
PO Box 431
Waupun, WI 53963
Please include the bottom stub of the bill to assure that your account is properly credited.
Pay in Person
During normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm) customers can make payments at our office, located at 817 S, Madison Street, Waupun. Credit or debit card payments (3.25% service fee will apply plus an additional $0.50 fee per transaction for payments under $100) can be made at the office during normal business hours. After business hours, payments can be dropped off in the night deposit box located at our office by the drive-thru.
Bill Payment Assistance
If you are in need of assistance to help pay your utility bill,