We understand the concern and uncertainty many people are feeling regarding the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). As your locally-owned, not-for-profit utility, we want to assure you that Waupun Utilities is here to serve you.
Our top priority is, as always, protecting the health and safety of our employees, our customers and our community. Our utility is prepared and equipped to continue delivering you safe, reliable service and to responding to outages.
Here are just some of the steps we are taking:
- We have staffing plans in place to ensure our electric, water, sewer and customer service team members can continue to serve you.
- Effective June 8, 2020, the utility office has re-opened to walk-in traffic. Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes are available for customer use in our lobby. Customer's are also able to communicate with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (920) 324-7920.
- If you experience an outage, please call (920) 324-7920 and our customer service representative or our after-hours answering service can assist you.
- All employees are back working within our buildings and in our service territory. All have been instructed to continue to be mindful to social distancing and good health habits that help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We have many payments options available. You can pay your bill online, at our office outside drop box, by phone at 1-877-885-7968 or by mail. If you have not yet setup your MyAccount, click here for instructions.
- There are no fees for customers when paying online or by phone. We want to make it easy as possible for customers to pay their bills during this uncertain time.
- If you are having difficulty paying your bill, please contact us at (920) 324-7920 or email@example.com to make payment plan arrangements.
- If you are a business customer and are having difficulty paying your bill and other expenses, click here to learn about the Paycheck Protection Program.
We will work to keep this information current as circumstances may continue to evolve.
Our utility has been providing safe, reliable, local service in Waupun for more than 125 years. We are all in this together as a community, and our commitment to you remains unchanged.